Ever wondered what your neighbouring designer is up to? Well I put out five quick fire questions to some of my faithful Twitter followers and Facebook friends to see what's going on in their noggins.
Who's taking part
Question #1 - What is your favourite hex value or colour?
- Ultramarine Blue
- Any shade of Blue
Question #2 - What's your speciality?
- The web
- Web design
- Site and Application Design
- I love doing everything! why did i even suggest this? Ummm, These days i take more photos than anything
- User Interface Design
- Website management
- Traditional and observational drawings and digital character drawings
Question #3 - Where do you go for inspiration?
- Websites, magazines, out and about
- Other designers books
- The web - no particular favourite
- patterntap.com, deviantart.com, smashingmagazine.com, faveup.com
- Jamfactory the guys a legend!
- The internet! a never ending supply of goodness
- Just browse favourite sites
- http://www.deviantart.com - various artists spark my interest to draw something, although usually I just get the urge to do something if I see a random item lying around.
Question #4 - What is your favourite tool of the trade?
- Adobe Illustrator
- Pencil and paper
- Notepad++ (the Coda for PC)
- Illustrator & Lightroom
- My camera
- Fireworks and Blend
- At the moment my graphics tablet and Artrage 2.5.
Question #5 - Your favourite artist or track to listen to while working?
- Gary Moore
- David carson
- Howard Shore
- I stick Last.fm on and let it play my recommendations, or my Loved Tracks
- Chicane - Poppiholla @ the mo
- It changes all the time, but at the moment, Jet
- Lately The Killers, but sometimes Muse or Franz Ferdinand
Some of their work