If you're in need of powering up your skill set then it's your lucky day. I'm giving away two, three month subscriptions to the brilliant Tuts+ network. This will give you a great opportunity to soak up the amazing premium content that comes out of Envato's education network for free! If you're still not convinced, take a look at the reasons for joining the Tuts+ network. Oh, and the runner-up will receive a nice bit of software as consoloation for their efforts.
Update: Congratulations to i3dy and dave for winning the giveaway, also congratulations to the runner up HBB for winning a copy of Tracks for Mac.
How to enter
You can enter by following any of the methods below but notice that each type of method is worth a 'number of entries'. The more entries you make, the greater chance you've got of winning! Remember, you've got to prove your entry by commenting on this post.
Methods of entry
- Post a message on Twitter about the giveaway = 1 entry
- Post a message on Facebook about the giveaway = 1 entry
- Blog about this on Tumblr or your own site = 2 entries
- Follow a tutorial on one of the the Tuts+ sites and provide a link to your outcome = 5 entries
- There is a bonus entry that will give you an extra 10 ENTRIES. Find out more about it below.
For example if you tweet about the compeition (worth 1 entry) and show me an outcome of a tutorial you've followed on the Tuts+ sites (worth 5 entries), you'll have entered yourself six times into the competition, greatly improving your chances! Just get creative, have fun and show me you'll make the most of this great opportunity!
The bonus entry, oooh!
Well if you want to win, you're going to want to try and find the hidden code, somewhere on this website. Once you've found out, make a note of it, comment with something along the lines of "I've found the code" and sit tight knowing you've got 10 extra entires! Watch out for any clues posted by me on Twitter if you're struggling to find the code.
Terms and jazz
Don't forget to stick to the rules!
- You are allowed a maximum of 10 entries (excluding bonus entry) using any of the above methods of entry. So if you make 10 entries and the bonus entry, you'll have entered 15 times in total.
- All entries must be proven by leaving a comment below with a link to your twitter post, website/blog post or tutorial outcome.
- You have until the 30th of April to get your entries in, this will allow everyone the chance to follow a tutorial and rack up some points extra points.
- The 1st and 2nd place winners will recieve the Tuts+ memberhsip subscription for 3 months.
- The runner-up will recieve a nice little piece of software for their efforts.
- If you are chosen as a winner and claimed you know the bonus code, I will then contact you to verify you know the code. If you fail to provide the code another entrant will be chosen.